19 November, 2003@12:00 am
NEW YORK, NY – XXL press agents announced this week that they have uncovered “strong and very damaging evidence” that international rap sensation, Benzino, is actually wack, and not the dope rapper he claims to be.
The magazine is rumored to have uncovered a recent recording from Benzino, which not only proves that he is wack, but also proves that he sucks. “This recording is substantial proof that Benzino is in fact a wack emcee, just as we speculated,” said XXL editor Elliot Wilson. “It’s time we as hip-hoppers stood up against wack shit, and I think one listen to this recording and people will definitely understand the level of wackness that is Benzino.”
XXL will play the recording at the forthcoming press conference, however will not include a copy of the recording with the issue in fear of losing readership.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)