Remember that rumor that spread like a bad S.T.D. last year? You know, the monologues about Lady Gaga actually being “Sir” Gaga? Or even stranger, that she born with both sets of tools? Well, her appearance at the Brit Awards the other night will put those rumors to rest, as she has finally produced a birth canal. Her see-through outfit gave the paparazzi the perfect angle to snatch photos of her womanly parts, with no evidence of a ding-a-ling in sight. So unless she went through some expensive surgery in the last month or so, Lady Gaga is a woman. Period.
You’re gonna have to scroll a little if you want to see the up close shot. If not, step away from the computer, slowly back out of the room, and contact an adult.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand, there you have it. Now we can all get back to our regular lives.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)