27 April, 2010@6:40 am
More questions have been raised about a charity allegedy opened in Guru’s name called Each One Counts. The charity was first announced in what Solar claims was the final farewell letter from Guru to the fans, after his death one week ago today. New York’s Birthplace Magazine has blown the case wide open, diligently investigating the origins of Each One Counts, and has come up with the following conclusions.
The article states public records show that Each One Counts Inc is listed under the name Denise Sandoval, aka Denise Mosher, who is married to John Mosher, also known as Solar. The address 119 Rockland Ctr, #328, Nanuet, NY 10954 – a UPS store box.
They dig a little deeper to find that, by law, any non-profit organization brings in than $25k per year is required to file a 990N form, of which records are posted online at the IRS’s website, available for anyone to read. There is are now 990N forms for Each One Counts Inc on the IRS website. If a non-profit organization pulls in over $25K per year, they must fill out 990 or 990EZ forms, instead. There are neither listed for Each One Counts Inc.
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again……
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)