Well, it seems the #fucksolar movement has taken on a life of it’s own, as recent data suggests Solar’s Twitter has been hacked. Whomever has the info is leaking private emails, financial statements (pretty pathetic ones at that), and photographs from Solar’s computer. It looks like either his laptop was stolen, or somebody chloroform ragged him at home and is having some fun while he is passed out. We’re not going to publish any of the emails here, you can read them yourself by following Solar.
What we found was pretty disturbing. One email shows an excited Solar speaking with another party suggesting that the situation (Guru) has led to interviews with MTV, Hot 97, etc, and has given them enough leverage to finally strike a deal with a major label. Another email shows an unpaid debt to producer Buckwild for $500, and a leaked quarterly royalty statement for 7*Grand records shows payment of under $1000. We’re guessing this is a digital download invoice from a company like Emusic or Rhapsody. There’s also some nice groupie photos that are sure to upset Solar’s wife. This is getting dirty, ya’ll….. Follow “Solar” @Solar_7Grand on twitter.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)