The story on the above photo is actually when Kris came to HipHopSite to promote his Keep Right album. Dude in the hat is who we like to call “The Other Paul Rosenberg” – a local fitness trainer that is pretty much responsible for whipping the entire Las Vegas deejay community in to shape. The kids are not from the children’s hospital, but some younger siblings of some old HHS employees. We were just breaking balls with that caption.
Anyway, here goes some new KRS action, produced by The Beatminerz. Kris really gets in the ass of commercial rappers on this one. Oh, you sending The Wolf?
Listen: KRS-One + Da Beatminerz – “Wolf”
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)