According to papers obtained by TMZ, Nas and Kelis’s divorce is now final. Even with the termination of the marriage, the former couple will continue to battle over child and spousal support. Nas was previously forced to pay more than $47,000 in back child support and more than $40,000 in back spousal support as a result of the settlement reached April. In addition to the child support and spousal support, Nasty is making $10,000 payments per month in spousal support to pay the $299,015.50 he owes Kelis.
On top of all that, Escobar is will also have to pay 155K for 90 percent of Kelis’s legal fees and will also have to drop another 48k in accounting expenses.Kelis’s accounting expenses. It’s getting rough for Nas, but word is that he will attempt challenge the settlement on the grounds that his income is not as high as initially reported.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)