7 June, 2010@1:32 pm
In a story broken by Gawker.Com, eagle-eyed, nostalgic YouTube watchers repeatedly viewed the video for Tag Team’s “Whoomp There It Is, upside down and inside out, and have discovered that Barack Obama was allegedly in the video. See the 1:01 minute mark, for the leader of the free world, politickin’ on his celly.
Chalk this up with other Obama conspiracy theories which suggest he is a Nazi-Muslim-Socialist-Freedom-Hating-Vote-Rigging-Private-Army-Having-Terrorist that was not born in the United States and has a deep seeded hatred for white people.
We’re not saying Barack Obama was an extra in the Tag Team video, we just fear that he might be. We’re just asking questions.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)