17 June, 2010@6:04 pm
According to Lil Boosies hometown paper of Baton Rouge, LA, he has been indicted on first degree murder charges stemming from a incident in late October. Lil Boosie has been in jail since November for charges dealing with a recent drug case. Read the rest of the story below from the 2TheAdvocate.com:
An East Baton Rouge Parish grand jury indicted the 27-year-old Hatch on a count of first-degree murder in the Oct. 21 shooting death of 35-year-old Terry Boyd.
Hatch, a girlfriend, a former Dixon Correctional Institute guard and an inmate also were indicted on drug charges that allege they conspired to bring contraband – codeine, marijuana pills and synthetic marijuana – into the prison.
Two other Baton Rouge men – 17-year-old Michael “Marlo Mike’’ Louding and 36-year-old Adrian Pittman – were indicted earlier this month on first-degree murder charges in Boyd’s killing.
East Baton Rouge Parish District Attorney Hillar Moore III said investigators are looking into whether Hatch and others were involved in at least five other slayings since early last year.
Louding is charged in six murders during that time span, including the February 2009 shooting death of local up-and-coming rapper Chris “Nussie’’ Jackson.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)