The 10 x 10″ LA Series from Dublin, Ireland’s All City Records is coming to a close. The limited edition 10″ series featured an array of artists including Dam-Funk, Teebs, Tokimonsta, Samiyam, Ta’Raach, and many others, and provided fans with a great overview of the Los Angeles beat community. Not everyone featured on the compilation is originally from Los Angeles, but transplant or not, this series showcases LA and the immense amount of talent coming to the city from all over the world.
This time around, the 10th edition features Exile and Free the Robots, both powerful players in the LA producers community. Today, enjoy the free mp3 download of Exile’s “Dawn of the Nothing,” a haunting and minimal production, while showcasing his range and creative drum sequencing.
LISTEN: Exile – “Free The Robots”
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)