From the festival city known as Edmonton Alberta, Canada emerges “Rox” a self-motivated, goal oriented, career driven rap artist with an undying dream to make it to the top of the music charts.
With music influences such as Ice Cube, Jay Z, Timbaland and 50 Cent “Rox” delivers a rap style described as a unique blend of hip-hop and pop music that he is anxious to share with the world.
Rox will be releasing his forthcoming mixtape, “22nd Century,” this Spring and it features appearances from Rick Ross, Sean Kingston, Kardinal, Jasmine Lopez, Yonas and production from JR Rotem.
LISTEN: Rox – “When They High” (feat. Nate Dogg)
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)