When you hear the name Swizz Beatz you think New Yorker, South Bronx representative, artist, student and hip-hop kingpin. Yesterday the gifted producer/artist filmed the video for “Go NY Go,” a remake of the New York Knicks’ theme song, at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
Swizz showed up wearing a G-STAR button-up (which he quickly covered with a Knicks track jacket), fitted jeans and a fresh pair of his own line of Kamikaze kicks for Reebok. The vibe inside Madison Square Garden was incredible, from the sexy Knicks dancers to Carmelo Anthony’s calm demeanor and Amar’e Stoudemire joining the festivities by busting his best “dougie” moves.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)