Cyhi reveals the cover art for his Royal Flush 2 release to Billboard, and speaks on the project.
Tell us about the look and feel of “Royal Flush 2.”
The actual visual is a more aggressive version of the first one. The first one was more laidback; it was wintertime music because it was wintertime so I wanted it to feel wintertime-ish. This one is more summertime, more energetic, more show-driven music, more aggressive, so you know that’s what Royal Flush II is- it’s the flipside of Royal Flush I. The artwork is self-explanatory: It shows a prince in all six forms and fashions, and the music displays that as well. And you know, the visuals, everything we do around it, is going to display the “Prince of America”, and that’s who I am. So when I go to these other countries, I really represent America and I really get to sit down with these other princes and politicians and try to change the world.
Any stand-out tracks you want to discuss?
Well I have a song with Yelawolf called “Bulletproof,” and it is incredible, so be looking out for that. That right there is just a lot of South. I got a song with Big Sean called “Whoopdi-do.” I don’t wanna give them all away, but it’s gonna be dope because the last time I didn’t get any features, so this time I wanna get the features on it.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)