Directed by Casual.
J Rawls presents the latest video from his star-studded new album “The Hip-Hop Affect,” now in stores everywhere. “Find A New” finds the Ohio-based producer linking up with Casual from California’s mighty Hieroglyphics crew for a classic collaboration.
“The Hip-Hop Affect” features Sadat X, Rhymefest, Diamond D, Edo G, Kev Brown, Oh No, Casual, Copywrite, Count Bass D, Tanya Morgan, Stalley, El Da Sensei, J Sands (of Lone Catalysts), John Robinson, Bad Azz, Fat Jon, and more.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)