This summer brings us warm weather, BBQ’s, pool parties, bikinis and New York City- based FLüD’s 2011 summer collection.
New to the FLüD family of watches is the BPM, a drum-machine inspired digital watch that also serves as a calculator. For it’s release, the watch group has teamed with some of Hip Hop’s most acclaimed producers in the BPM Video Series with Jonathan Kim. Among the acclaimed production veterans are Evidence, Exile, DJ Nu Mark, DJ Spinna, Lord Finesse, Showbiz and araabMUZIK, J.Rocc and DJ Babu.
In this ep, the Boogie Down Bronx representer, Showbiz, takes us to the studio and talks of his influences including Diamond D and Jazzy J. He also stresses thats its not the equipment that makes a great producer. What does? press play to find out…
Stay tuned throughout the summer to see more of your fave producers in this innovative video series. It’s the FLüD Way.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)