Flud Watches presents the fourth “Beats Per Minute” Video featuring Evidence in celebration of their “BPM” Watch as part of their new Summer collection. The “Beats Per Minute” Video Series showcases some of hip hop’s most influential producers highlighting their craft, while discussing changes in the game, crate diggin’, equipment and their advise to the new generation.
In this fourth episode, Evidence discusses his beginnings meeting QDIII (Quincy Jones’ son) which in turn became a hub for folks like Alchemist, Will I Am, and others. He also discusses the similarities and connections between producers and graffiti artists and wanting to be ‘behind-the scenes.’ Evidence discusses various changes in technology and his go-to studio equipment while talking about his upcoming album “Cats and Dogs” coming out September 27th via Rhymesayers Entertainment and an upcoming Dilated Peoples album.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)