19 October, 2011@4:14 am
Qualified chef-turned-rapper from Queens, New York, newcomer Action Bronson has built up a loyal following since he decided to leave the kitchen for a recording studio only 18 short months ago. However, the man Rolling Stone magazine recently called the “Artist to Watch” didn’t stray too far from the kitchen, as he is well known for rapping about his culinary delights. Action’s experiences lend a unique flavour to his rhymes, where you’ll find witty mentions of duck prosciutto, Tunisian olives, smoked brisket and other delicacies along with vivid imagery of a modern-day Viking pillaging his way across New York.
Action recently linked up with producer Statik Selektah, and a couple tracks turned into a whole project. What do you get when you combine one of the best producers in the game and one of the best upcoming lyricists? Action Bronson & Statik Selektah call it Well Done.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)