Both Hassaan Mackey and producer, Apollo Brown, have made waves with their recent Daily Bread release via Mello Music Group. Fans worldwide continue to note high praises for the album, as one of the strongest hip hop releases of 2011.
Mello Music Group recently signed producer, Gensu Dean to a multiple project deal, who is also preparing for his upcoming album early in 2012. Today, it’s with great pleasure to share Gensu Dean’s remix for Daily Bread’s track “The Note” which was originally on the Daily Bread album.
Gensue Dean, a SP 1200 master, adds his own flavor for “The Note” remix, adding a new chorus to the song, creating a slightly ominous toned track that starts with singing in what almost sounds like a call to prayer over a sitar. On vocal duties, Hassaan Mackey spits a raw but reflective verse, hitting subjects about his writing, music and maintaining focus on what’s truly important in a materialistic world.
Leave a Reply
- Joey Bada$$ – “B4.DA.$$” Trailer & Release Date
- E-40 – “Sharp On All 4 Corners” Parts 1 & 2 (Album Cover Art + Tracklist)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9 + DJ Premier) – “Raiders of the Lost Art (Documentary)” (Part One)
- J. Cole – “2014 Forest Hills Drive” Album Cover Revealed
- Maino – “KOB2″ Deluxe Cover Artwork & Tracklisting
- Juvenile Signs With Cash Money Records
- Odd Couple – “Everything” (feat. Lil Durk & Alex Wiley)
- GrandeMarshall – “The Formula”
- Ghostface Killah – “Double Cross” (feat. AZ)
- KXNG CROOKED (aka Crooked I) – “Freestylin Under Oath”
- Boldy James – “50 Foot Razor Blade” (feat. Peechie Green; Prod. Harry Fraud)
- The Neighbourhood – “#icanteven” (feat. French Montana)