Both Hassaan Mackey and producer, Apollo Brown, have made waves with their recent Daily Bread release via Mello Music Group. Fans worldwide continue to note high praises for the album, as one of the strongest hip hop releases of 2011.
Mello Music Group recently signed producer, Gensu Dean to a multiple project deal, who is also preparing for his upcoming album early in 2012. Today, it’s with great pleasure to share Gensu Dean’s remix for Daily Bread’s track “The Note” which was originally on the Daily Bread album.
Gensue Dean, a SP 1200 master, adds his own flavor for “The Note” remix, adding a new chorus to the song, creating a slightly ominous toned track that starts with singing in what almost sounds like a call to prayer over a sitar. On vocal duties, Hassaan Mackey spits a raw but reflective verse, hitting subjects about his writing, music and maintaining focus on what’s truly important in a materialistic world.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)