The last video from the project Premier Politics. Directed by Ken Koller. Produced by Tye Hill and Big Tim.
Ronson, Badu and company perform their joint from the recent REGENERATIONS project.
Last Saturday at BMI’s “How I Wrote That Panel” Event in Hollywood, RZA discussed working with Kanye West on the Grammy award winning album, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, and gave advice on how to make timeless music.
Directed by Film Collins. In other news, Mac Miller recently announced via XXL that he will team with his hero Cam’Ron for a forthcoming project. “Me and Cam are actually talking about doing a project together. We don’t know when we’re gonna do it. We have three or four songs recorded already. We’re working on [cont.]
Connor’s take on Jay-Z classics dropped on Valentine’s Day. He just wants to love you. Jon Connor – “The Blue Album” (Mixtape)
The Kid Daytona is back and this time he’s recruited Big Dawg Pitbull “DJ Ted Smooth” for his latest installment “Aint Shit Sweet” just in time for Valentines Day. This LP will take you on a ride back in the day when R&B songs were what the ladies, G’s & the Hustlers rocked out to! [cont.]
From Troy Ave’s Bricks In My Backpack 3: The Harry Powder Trilogy mixtape, hitting soon.
Another one from Fif’s Big Ten mixtape. Directed by Jackson Smith.
Budden and Emanny’s R&B offshoot project delivers this syrupy love ballad. Not for us.
Usually posting something like this would be a no-no, but Sir Diplo really nailed this one. Nice.
From The Cure EP, directed by John Boros.
Rawse delivers another track from his Rich Forever street LP, directed by Spliff TV. In other news, DJ Khaled was quoted as saying that the Rickster will release two LP’s in 2012.
Admit it, you’re curious. Here’s Nicki’s latest single, which is unapologetically pop, and perhaps the first time she’s really gotten it “right”. But still a little bit too bubblegum for this DJ. She speaks about the track in the soundcloud link after the Stereogrid link below.
New material from Kendrick, which may or may not appear on his Good Kid In A Mad City. Here, he exercises his experimental flow last heard on Drake’s “Buried Alive Interlude”.
Prodigy will drop the third volume in his Head N**** In Charge series on February 21st, for free, via Complex. And of course we’ll have it here, too. 01. Intro (Redemption Songs) produced by Little People 02. Lay Low ft. French Montana produced by Harry Fraud 03. That’s Nasty produced by Sid Roams 04. Extreme [cont.]
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)