From Nesby’s Ode 2 Old School & Classics, which finds him jacking classic beats. This one goes over the Geto Boys “My Mind’s Playin’ Tricks On Me”.
One from Asia’s Black Belt Theatre, which hits February 28th.
Brother Ali drops a little something off for V-Day. Brother Ali – “The Bite Marked Heart” EP
Tyga delayed his album and still didn’t rework the cover art? Anyway, here’s what it look like: 1. Careless World 2. Lil Home featuring Pharrell 3. Muthafucka Up featuring Nicki Minaj 4. Echoes Interlude 5. Do It All 6. I’m Gone featuring Big Sean 7. For The Fame featuring Chris Brown & Wynter Gordon 8. [cont.]
This track justifies keeping HipHopSite.Com alive for another year at least, heh. Taken from R.A.P. (Rebellious African People’s) Music, due later this year, which is apparently produced entirely by El Producto. This is good news, people of earth.
Common addresses this topic for the umpteenth time. Please, let this die, interviewers.
On a side note, I spoke with someone very close to Jimmy Iovine the other night and asked them what the status of Detox‘s release is. Their response: “The insider answer is ‘not anytime soon’. If it’s not a ten out of ten, he won’t release it….” So there you have it, ladies and gentlemen….. [cont.]
Twista pays tribute to Whitney over production from The Legendary Traxster, and a sample from The Bodyguard soundtrack.
Sean pays homage to his hometown hero on this freestyle from the original Donuts instrumentals: In honor of J. Dilla being one of the most influential producers of all time, I decided to lay a verse to one of my favorite tracks off of J. Dilla’s Donuts. Being from Detroit I feel I have a [cont.]
The latest from Donald Glover’s Camp LP.
Directed by Dave Wilson. From The Bite Marked Heart EP, which we will be posting up here in bit.
Drake appears on this version, along with original verses in tact.
From DJ Sean Mac’s Luxury Trap Music 2 mixtape.
Directed and Edited By Jace. From Occasion, available now.
Bussa-Buss speaks on his unique record deal that involves Google Music and Young Money.
Karmaloop Music & Rocksmith partner with legendary Philadelphia rapper Freeway on the release of the Freedom of Speech project. Freedom features 12 all new original songs exclusive to this project. The first video of the release is the energetic “Master of Ceremony,” produced by Mike Jerz, where Freezer reminds those who might have forgot what [cont.]
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)