MURS and Thes One look ahead to the People Under The Stairs performance at LACMA on Thursday, July 19, 2012 at 7 pm, as they join Skeme and VerBS at the thrid installment of Through The Mic: LACMA x Hip Hop. The concert is followed by an after-hours viewing of Chris Burden’s “Metropolis II”. Tickets and more information available at http://www.lacma.org/peopleunderthestairs.
Co-curated and hosted by LACMA and Murs, Through The Mic: LACMA x Hip Hop is the first museum hip hop concert series of its kind, that will explore contemporary Los Angeles hip hop music from May through October 2012. Concerts will take place on the third Thursday of every month, and will feature emerging and experimental L.A.-based hip hop artists. After each concert, select contemporary galleries are open late for concert-goers only.
In collaboration with Cashmere Agency and Guerilla Union. For more information about the concert series, check out: http://www.lacma.org/peopleunderthestairs
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)