The New York Post reports that former drug-dealer / gangster rapper Jay-Z and scantily clad, “bootiliscious” R&B singer Beyonce will host a fundraiser for Foreign-Born-Muslim-Terrorist-Socialist-Homosexual-Loving-Job-Hating-Anti-Christ, President Barack Obama.
Jokes aside, the event will happen Sept. 18th at Jay-Z’s 40/40 Club in NYC. Limited to 100 guests, the event will cost $40,000 per ticket. The presidential election will take place on November 6th.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)