24 October, 2012@2:51 am
Kendrick Lamar’s long-awaited Aftermath debut, Good Kid, M.A.A.D. City, is in stores today, and word is that XXL Magazine has given it the coveted “XXL” perfect rating. In other news, the album is expected to sell over 200k in it’s first week, but won’t score the #1 spot, as Taylor Swift’s Red will enter with over 1 million copies sold. Must be nice.
So how did Kendrick fare on the HipHopSite.Com rating scale? We’ll be revealing that by the end of the week….
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)