FLuD is proud to announce a very special collaboration with legendary Bay Area Hip Hop collective, Hieroglyphics, responsible for paving the way for independent Hip Hop worldwide while spawning solo careers from Del The Funky Homosapien, Souls of Mischief, Pep Love and Casual. It was Souls of Mischief that created the classic hit “From 93 Till Infinity” and the Hieroglyphics’ logo is one of the most recognized logos in hip hop history, featuring the ubiquitous third eye, invented by Del The Funky Homosapien.
Available now for the Holiday Season, the limited edition watch showcases Hiero’s timeless third eye logo that is black, 44mm in size, water resistant to 3ATM, PVC bands, and packaged in a Polycarbonate case with additional logo hits.
If you’re still unfamiliar with the crew, FLuD sat down with individual members of Hiero for their “Meet The Crew” series. Pt. 1 focuses on Phesto, Del The Funky Homosapien and Tajai. Stay tuned for more episodes to come soon…
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)