In part 1 of ThisIs50′s interview with Big Daddy Kane talks about people debating if he is better than Rakim or not, being almost the same age as Jay-Z, his generation of Hip-Hop, remembers Biggie not wanting to collaberate with a certain big artist because he was a biter, and having sex with a girl before Tupac.
In part 2, Big Daddy Kane remembers when “Long Live The Kane” came out, how he met Biz Markie and the Juice Crew, why he decided to get married, Jack ask’ if he slept with Roxanne Shante and Madonna, and dropping the mic on stage.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)