5 November, 2013@3:04 am
In December 2011, just over two years ago, Mike WiLL Made-It released his first mixtape, Est. In 1989 (Last Of A Dying Breed). The tape not only helped put the then-budding producer on the map, but it also started a tradition of sorts – each December since, the now-super producer has given fans a new free mixtape, each time offering fans a run down of his biggest recent hits, while also sharing a handful of new exclusives.
Today, Mike WiLL, is excited to announce his new mixtape, #MikeWiLLBeenTriLL. The mixtape will again be released in December, around Christmas, and FADER premiered the artwork. The cover was designed by Noah Made-It.
The mixtape, a collaboration with popular clothing brand Been Trill, will include some of Mike’s biggest recent hits over the past year, including his own debut single, “23,” which features Miley Cyrus, Wiz Khalifa, and Juicy J and currently sits at #12 on Billboard’s Hot 100 chart and #4 on Billboard’s Hot R&B/Hip-Hop charts. Other artists featured on the mixtape will include Jay Z, Future, Ciara, Migos, ScHoolboy Q, Jeezy, Gucci Mane, Project Pat, and 2 Chainz, among others.
Here is the animated version of the cover artwork to #MikeWillBeen Trill.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)