This is amazing. MC Serch of 3rd Bass has a new talk show called Serch. This could be the next big thing. Watch out Dr. Phil….
David already has six kids by four different women. He says he loves all of his children, but, because of ongoing conflict with the mothers of two of his sons, he isn’t able to be the father he wants to be. Kim, David’s girlfriend and mother of his three daughters, says that David is a good parent to their girls and that the other baby mamas, Alesha and Danielle, are keeping his sons away from him out of jealousy and spite. Alesha and Danielle believe that David only cares about his daughters with Kim and they want him to step up and take care of the sons they share.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)