26 February, 2014@12:43 am
J-Zone tells us:
Many of you are musicians and producers, but if you’re not, this e-mail will be of little interest to you. Sorry.
I’ve been studying and playing drums and researching old recording equipment for two years. I decided to put all the hours of practice and nerdery to use and just released a digital download of 31 drum breaks I played and recorded for your sampling pleasure. They sound just like the old records you spend hundreds of dollars on just to sample the drums. I don’t believe in lawsuits when it comes to music, so feel free to use the drums for your projects. If you buy it, it’s open season. If you do make a few million for a beat that samples some of the drums I played, just buy me a second couch so I can have something new to fish pocket change out of.
Purchase and listen to (lo-fi) snippets of Lunch Breaks here (at The Drum Broker).
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)