12 March, 2014@6:22 pm
Being a hybrid of Trap and Dubstep, Watch The Duck, has made some serious noise within the EDM world, as well as the hip-hop community. Eddie Smith III from the group says, “Everybody sees the duck traveling smoothly on top of the water but nobody sees it kicking hard as hell under it, struggling to stay afloat.” This is a phrase symbolic to the group’s work ethic.
Signed to Epic/Sony/Grand Hustle the trio from Alabama via Atlanta had released their single “Girlfriend” back in May of 2013. This record combines elements of Funk, Dubstep, Trap, and Hip-Hop into four minutes of epic-ness. They recently shot the video for this record which will be releasing soon, as well as an EP.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)