8 May, 2014@4:21 pm
Apple is in talks to buy Dr. Dre’s Beats Electronics, manufactures of the popular Beats By Dre headphones and devices, according to Financial Times. At a price of $3.2 billion (with a “B”), the deal is expected to be announced next week, however sources say that there are still a few details to iron out, and it is possible things could still “fall apart”.
In other, possibly related news, TMZ reports that Dr. Dre is purchasing football star, Tom Brady’s $50 million dollar mansion. The mansion had “multiple interested parties ready to put offers on the house”, but Dr. Dre closed in on it and will reportedly purchase the home. Irrelevantly, the home was being solid pre-furnished, but TMZ reports that Dr. Dre was not interested in taking Tom Brady’s furniture.
In other, Detox news, nothing. Because why would there be?
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)