This morning, Adidas Football released a new commercial in preparation for World Cup. The spot, part of Adidas’ “All In Or Nothing” campaign is set to a brand new Kanye West record produced by Grammy Award winning producer 88-Keys called “God Level.” Both friends and collaborators, this is not the first time these Kanye and 88 have linked up. Most people know 88-Keys for his stellar production on Ye and Jay’s “No Church In The Wild” off Watch The Throne.
The track includes additional production by Hudson Mohawke, Mike Dean and Noah Goldstein.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)