Raekwon speaks on his absence on the “Wu-Tang Forever” remix, as well as the hold up for A Better Tomorrow LP, and his business difficulties with RZA. He also touches upon his next LP, F.I.L.A.
The Los Angeles rapper has lived a lot of life in his 27 years. “I call myself All-American,” he says. “I done been an athlete, a gang member, drug dealer. I done been a kid that was kind of living on the fortunate side when my mama was starting to do good, and I was [cont.]
With Mastermind’s release in tow, Rick Ross stops by Hot 97 to speak on his cover of Biggie’s “(You’re Nobody) Til Somebody Kills You”, as well as his recent reconciliation with Young Jeezy.
Tity Boy meets another Stan at a meet & greet. She doesn’t top the first dude though.
Kanye West sat in up at Late Night With Seth Meyers last night, giving a composed interview and performing a medley of hits from his catalog.
Schoolboy Q speaks to J Cruz and Justin Credible on the day of release of Oxymoron, along with a surprise call from Kendrick Lamar.
On the release date of Oxymoron, Schoolboy Q joins Cipha Sounds and Peter Rosenberg on the Juan Epstein Show. 80 minutes with Schoolboy Q, covering his days bangin’ in Hoover, getting with TDE, working with Kendrick, and much more.
Wiz sits in with Whoo-Kid to speak on his new album, Blacc Hollwood, Mac & Devin Go To High School 2, The Grammys, his next tour and much more with DJ Whoo Kid.
In this episode of DECODED T.D.E.’s Isaiah Rashad breaks down the meaning behind “Tranquility,” from his album Cilvia Demo.
Common appears on ESPN’s Outside The Lines to discuss the NFL’s banning of players using the N-word on the field.
Schoolboy Q sits in with The Breakfast Club in promotion of this month’s release of #Oxymoron, and why 50 Cent’s collaboration did not make the cut.
Pusha T talks about his relationship with Kanye West, reuniting the production team of Pharrell Williams and Chad Hugo for “King Push”, and his new tour with 2 Chainz, 2 Good to Be T.R.U.
Uncle Murda stops by The Breakfast Club, in promotion of his new mixtape, Ain’t Nothing Sweet. His opening statement, “Back in the days, me and my people used to take stuff from people that didn’t deserve it…”
In this brief interview with Bootleg Kev, Action Bronson speaks on collaborating with Eminem, looking up to Jadakiss & Kool G. Rap, and his friendship with Riff Raff.
Aloe Blacc spotlight for Vevo Lift, brought to you by McDonalds.
Schoolboy Q sits in with Angie Martinez at Hot 97, and speaks about his new album Oxymoron. He also speaks on lean usage and claims his “music sucks right now”.
In spite of their upcoming tour together, Big Boi says that there is no new LP from Outkast currently in the works.
Meet 2 Chainz’s #1 fan, all the way turned up. This is hilarious.
Andre The Giant speaks to Eclipse at Sirius XM about the planned D.I.T.C. remix album, which will include work from each Alchemist, DJ Premier, Buckwild, and more.
- Future – “Honest” Cover Artwork Revealed
- Alchemist Talks Lack Of Eminem Production, Wanting To Do Full LP’s With MF Doom, Rakim, & JAY Z
- Mobb Deep – “The Infamous Mobb Deep” (Tracklist)
- Stones Throw’s “Our Vinyl Weighs A Ton” Is Due On DVD/Digital April 29th
- Smoke DZA – “Dream.ZONE.Achieve” Cover Artwork & Tracklist Revealed
- Blueprint Announces New Album, “Respect the Architect”, Due April 22nd
- Daft Punk + Jay-Z – “Computerized”
- Big Boi – “Lanes” (feat. A$AP Rocky, Phantogram & A-ha)
- Tiffany Foxx – “Young N Thuggin” (feat. Young Thug, Pusha T & Chubbie Baby)
- LL Cool J + DJ Whoo Kid – “All Night Long”
- Jay-Z + Biggie + !llmind – “Picasso Biggie”
- Big K.R.I.T. – “Steps” (feat. Big SANT & Smoke DZA)
- Pharrell - "G I R L" - @@@ (Review)
Commented on by lp
- Rick Ross - "Mastermind" - @@@@ (Review)
Commented on by bobby2000
- Schoolboy Q - "Oxymoron" - @@@@ (Review)
Commented on by monch
- Juvenile - "Mardi Gras" (Mixtape)
Commented on by monch
- Rick Ross Talks Corrections Officer Past
Commented on by Tom
- Mobb Deep – "The Infamous Mobb Deep" (Tracklist)
Commented on by Battlehound