Introduction to the newest signee of Apathy’s Dirty Version Records. Wildcard. The War album coming this Spring on Dirty Version Records, featuring Crooked I, Apathy & Celph Titled and more.
Directed by Unjust. Hieroglyphics Imperium: “As one of the pioneering artists to come out of L.A.’s beat scene, Free the Robots continues to expand minds around the world with his lineup of original recordings and energetic live performances. The beatmaker that’s spawned from the Low End Theory community with a knack for producing psychedelic, jazzy [cont.]
From the duo’s Nautica Nagas coming soon. Directed by DirtyDiggs.
Produced by Maxwell Smart & Berner. Directed by David Camarena. Prohibition 2 coming soon.
Second video from the Pages From the Pavement Ep, produced by Shawneci. Directed by Vu Doo Films & Co Directed by DJ Deadeye
From Tity Boy’s T.R.U. Jack City mixtape.
Complex spoke with LL, Rick Rubin, Russell Simmons about the creation of this seminal classic.
New music from Juvenile under the Ca$h Money Records banner, strangely.
Talib Kweli and Javotti Media artist Niko Is drop some bars on Statik Selektah’s Showoff Radio.
New self-produced, self-directed video from Ka’s upcoming album, Days With Dr. Yen Lo.
From the album Sincerely Yours. Watch out for Su’s new mixtape arrives February 24.
Directed by Nimi Hendrix. Produced Quelle Chris.
From Big Shug’s Triple OGzus hitting 3-17-15. Tracklist below. 1.) “I Am Somebody” (produced by DJ Premier) 2.) “I Bleed For This” (produced by DJ Premier) 3.) “The Reason” (produced by Gem Crates) 4.) “Days Go By” (produced by Big Shug) 5.) “Never Change” (produced by Reel Drama) 6.) “Not A Fan” f/ Reks & [cont.]
Scion A/V: “Respect the Intellect” is the first video from Black Dave off his recently released Scion AV Presents: Skate Life EP. The clip follows Black Dave, who is also a pro skater (among a ton of other things), as he cruises around New York’s Lower East Side and St. Marks Place.
Drake and Nas perform for Sprite during the NBA Allstar Jam. Guest shots from Kanye, Travi$ Scott, and more.
One more from 2014′s Hood Billionaire.
Another visual piece from Future’s Monster.
From Saturday Night Live’s 40th anniversary special that aired on Sunday.
Ms. Christina leads the opening performance of New York City classics for NBA All-Star weekend, accompanied by Nasir Jones, who performs “New York State Of Mind.” Great segue, gotta say, Xtina killed. Bonus, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj bumpin’ uglies in the second clip.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)