Ab-Soul sits in with Peter Rosenberg for this episode of The Process, where they explore his creative process, in depth.
Vince Staples will release his anticipated Stolen Youth effort next week, an album entirely produced by Mac Miller — who produces under alias Larry Fisherman. Before the album drops for free download, Staples and Miller continue to tease with their Ab-Soul assisted track, “Killin Y’all,”. The artwork for the track is drawn by illustrator Phillip [cont.]
This is the lead single from Kevo Da Kid’s forthcoming mixtape HC3LM” (Hiigh Class Life, Low Life Mentality, dropping Summer 2013.
Black Hippy crew remixes Rocko and Rick Ross’s Reebok-endorsement frying cut, “U.O.E.N.O.”
Produced by Mac Miller.
Ab-Soul is the latest guest on Off Tha’ Wall. They caught up with him moments after he finished performing at the Mass Appeal SXSW showcase in Texas. Ab-Soul brought his distinct brand of humor to the mix. A big fan of Michael Jackson, Ab speaks on the time James Brown, Prince and MJ battled dance [cont.]
Ab-Soul gives his opinion on the Hip-Hop police, being on Kendrick Lamar’s skits for “Good Kid, M.A.A.D City”, touring & much more.
Directed by ILLROOTS. From the upcoming album, AcidRap, hitting April 30th.
Prod. by Larry Fisherman.
Round one of XXL’s Freshman Cypher series.
Two more freestyles from XXL’s Freshman 10 2013 issue, this time from Ab-Soul and Travi$ Scott.
Produced by Mac Miller’s Larry Fisherman alias.
L.A. Leakers debut this TDE fam / Black Hippy sponsored remix of Awolnation’s “Sail”.
Black Hippy artist Ab-Soul opens up about plans to release a solo album, which he says he’s in no rush to put out. Ab-Soul also talks about projects he’s working on with JMSN, Schoolboy Q and more.
West coast artist AB Soul explains why he went on Twitter supporting “Cop Killer” Chris Dorner after reading his manifesto, and how he wasn’t surprised that majority of people were on his side in the situation. AB Soul also explains how he caught a rare virus called Steven-Johnson Syndrome when he was younger, which permanently [cont.]
Ab-Soul delivers an acapella verse for Sway and Rae.
The first single, “You’re Gone”, from the collaborative Ab-Soul x JMSN album entitled Unit 6 out soon.
Produced by Skhye Hutch. Directed by Fredo Tovar and Scott Fleishman.
This vaulted collabo from the Blue Slide Park sessions finally sees the light of day.
Part 3 of Hard Knock TV’s exclusive in-depth interview with Ab-Soul starts with Ab talking to Nick Huff Barili about the inspiration for his song Double Standards, which he said is the story of his generation. As the interview continues Soulo talks about sneaking backstage and meeting Nas for the first time. Though Ab says [cont.]
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)