Strong rumors suggest Outkast will reunite at this year’s Coachella fest, for the first time since their split in 2007, Billboard reports. While no official announcement has been made, Billboard says multiple sources have confirmed the rumor, suggesting that the performance would be the beginnings of a multi-show tour for the group. Reps for Outkast, [cont.]
From Capital Cities’ In A Tidal Wave of Mystery album, available June 4.
B and A’s cover of Amy Winehouse’s “Back To Black”, as heard on The Great Gatsby soundtrack.
As previously reported, Jay-Z was signed on as music supervisor for Baz Luhrmann’s The Great Gatsby, and the just revealed tracklist shows an interesting mix of collaborators. The soundtrack will feature a new track by Jay called “100$ Bill”, a remake of Amy Winehouse’s “Back To Black” by Beyonce and Andre 3000, as well as [cont.]
Well, the Outkast reunion might not be happening anytime soon, but Big Boi’s taking it upon himself to remix Andre 3000′s recent collabos with Frank Ocean and T.I. Here’s the Outkast remix of “Pink Matter”.
T.I. gives us another taste of his new album, Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head, due Dec. 18th. Produced by Jazzy Pha.
“Some days I feel like I’ll do it, some days I don’t. Some days I feel like I don’t need to, some days I feel like I want to do it before I die. So, I don’t know where to fall. I am just hoping one day I get that inspiration,” he said at an [cont.]
Andre 3000 spoke with Fuse about his new track with T.I., as well as the possibility of Outkast reuniting for another LP. He basically stated that a reunion is possible, but when it happens, you will hear it directly from them, not from….THE INTERNET.
T.I. recently held a listening party for his long-overdue Trouble Man LP in NYC, which is due December 18th. In the session, he played a track called “Sorry”, produced by Jazze Pha, which features Andre 3000 “He shit on me on my own record,” T.I. told Rolling Stone, “There’s no shame in getting beaten by [cont.]
In a recent interview with Billboard, Big Boi updates fans on the status of Outkast, and also what happened to those two mysterious ‘Kast collabos that were to appear on Frank Ocean and T.I.’s albums. “Dre didnt want an Outkast Record Coming out on anybody else LP,” he said. “To give away a full OutKast [cont.]
From Strange Clouds, available now. 3 Stacks killed this, as per usual.
Ross and Andre’s 8 minute extravaganza from God Forgives, I Don’t.
Andre 3000 will portray Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side, which is currently filming in Ireland. Hendrix’s estate is unfortunately not allowing any songs written by Jimi in the film (?), however the producers have cleverly found a way around the hurdle. Instead, Andre 3000 has cut cover versions of songs that Hendrix [cont.]
Tipper speaks with DJ Whoo Kid on Shade 45 about working with Cam’Ron and Dr. Dre, and says he has songs completed with Kanye West, Andre 3000, Usher, and Young Jeezy.
BoB AKA Bobby Ray sat down with Nick Huff Barili at SXSW for an exclusive Hard Knock TV interview. BoB calls his new album Strange Clouds a more mature album and says he has produced a lot of it along with Jim Jonsin and Dr Luke. TI not only lent his support to the project [cont.]
Check out the official video launch for Converse’s newest 3 Artists, 1 Song titled “DoYaThing” featuring Gorillaz, Andre 3000, and James Murphy. To find out more information and to download the track for free visit: http://bit.ly/DoYaThing
In a recent interview with GQ, Andre 3000 spoke on the prospect of an Outkast reunion LP. “There’s been a lot of talk on the Internet about an OutKast album and I have to say that as of now, there are no plans for another OutKast album. There’s a lot of music on the horizon. [cont.]
Mac Miller and JJ stopped by the Skee Lodge to chop it up with DJ Skee on “Live From LA”. Mac talks about his rise to fame with 106,000 first week sales, working with Raekwon and De La Soul, Andre 3000′s influence, new records, favorite albums of all time, and much more. Stay tuned for [cont.]
Gorillaz, Andre 3000, and James Murphy team for this song for Converse’s Three Artists, One Song series. Dana Dane is pissed right now.
Drake appears on this version, along with original verses in tact.
- Prince Po And Oh No Join Forces For “Animal Serum” LP
- Mac Miller & Pharrell Reconnecting To Finish “Pink Slime” EP
- 2 Chainz and Pusha T Team For “2 Good To Be T.R.U.” Tour
- Fabolous Reveals “The Soul Tape 3″ Cover Art, Release Date
- Kanye’s Next Album May Be 8 Songs, Produced By Q-Tip & Rick Rubin
- Alchemist – “The Cutting Room Floor 3″ Tracklist Revealed
- Fat Trel – “Shhh (Remix)” (feat. Tracy T + Meek Mill + Rick Ross)
- Sean Price & M-Phazes – “Murdah Type Thinkin” (feat. Roc Marciano & DJ Devastate)
- Mic Terror – “15 Minutes”
- TeeFlii – “That’s How We Livin” (feat. Snoop Dogg & Warren G)
- Saigon – “Best Mistake” (feat. G Martin)
- Travis Barker & Scoop DeVille – “Cuz Im Famous” (feat. Paul Wall, Hopsin & Yelawolf)
- Talib Kweli - "The Wormhole" (Video)
Commented on by khordkutta
- Cory Mo – "Hold Up" (feat. Big K.R.I.T. & Talib Kweli) (Video)
Commented on by yungplex
- Strong Arm Steady & Oh No - "No Sky Limit (Smoke On Remix)" (feat. Dom Kennedy)
Commented on by dr dre beats 80 off
- Masta Ace Reveals He Has Been Living With Multiple Sclerosis For a Decade
Commented on by yungplex
- Alchemist - "The Cutting Room Floor 3" Tracklist Revealed
Commented on by Thoroughbread
- Jay Z - "Tom Ford (Remix)" (feat. Pimp C) + Jay Ranks His Albums
Commented on by Chad