Lil Jon performs “Get Low” and “Turn Down For What” on Arsenio, and speaks on his early days in Atlanta and pay tribute to Jermaine Dupri, who joins the interview.
Talib Kweli sits down with Arsenio and the two dig into education, Jay Z, the current state of hip hop, the music industry, and more. He also performs “State Of Grace” and “What’s Real”.
Future appears on Arsenio to perform two cuts from his new LP, Honest, as well as have a brief sit down with Mr. Hall.
Wiz Khalifa sits in with Arsenio, to perform his new single “We Dem Boyz” and gives a brief interview about marijuana legalization, fatherhood, and makes some “stoney smores”.
Diddy sits in with Arsenio, to speak on his new network, Revolt, his father’s passing, and being successful.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)