Listen to the Big K.R.I.T. remix of “Blak And Blu” from his upcoming mixtape.
K.R.I.T. joins Houston natives Boston George and Slim Thug for this down south song. Directed by Be El Be.
From the album, Take It Or Leave It.
Another taste of Bun’s Trill O.G.: The Epilogue, dropping Tuesday.
Big K.R.I.T. speaks about his new album, Cadillactica. He explained the perks of the experience. Additionally, Big K.R.I.T. discussed looking forward to cyphers at the 2013 BET Hip Hop Awards.
Why does Big K.R.I.T. have a tattoo of an AK-47? Why does he stay away from “crazy shit”? and why does Bun B have such kind words for his Southern brethren? These questions and more arose from our latest episode of “The Questions”. Questions upon questions upon questions. Video by Sama’an Ashwari. Music by Desert_Head.
Produced by Cory Mo, from the upcoming album Take It Or Leave It, available Oct. 22 on Talib Kweli’s new label Javotti Media / C Mozart Muzik / Empire Distr.
A remake of the Crooked Lettaz classic. Produced by David Banner. From The Great American Mattress Sale, hitting Oct. 22nd.
From The Great American Mattress Sale due Oct. 22nd
#SheGotGame Available on iTunes 9/17.
Big K.R.I.T. delivers the final version of this track he previewed on his King Remembered In Time mixtape. Look for a new album from K.R.I.T. to be announced soon.
Produced by Mr. Lee, from Slim Thug’s upcoming Boss Life LP.
Big K.R.I.T. frees up the instrumentals from his 4Eva N A Day project, for download.
From The Outtahere Project, available now. The OuttaHere Project by Go Dreamer
From Scotty’s F.A.I.T.H. mixtape.
Directed By Steve-Ography from King Remembered In Time, available now.
Big K.R.I.T. offers the third part of his “KING” freestyle series, this time borrowing Nas’ “Stay” instrumental.
Directed by Mark Ecko. From K.R.I.T.’s King Remembered In Time mixtape, available now.
Congratulations to Foreign Allegiance, winners of The BIG MIX producer challenge. VIBE & McDonald’s scouted the most sonically impressive beats from up-and-coming hip-hop producers and brought on guest judge Big K.R.I.T. to select the creme of the crop. Hailing from Flint, Michigan, Big K.R.I.T. selected Foreign Allegiance to collaborate with on this track, now available [cont.]
While on his King Remembered In Time tour, Big K.R.I.T. sat down with StrongArm (90.5FM KSJS) for an exclusive interview after his performance at DNA Lounge in San Francisco. Among topics discussed were the new project, K.R.I.T. (King Remembered In Time) and tour, linking with Spike Lee for a short film for the “Praying Man” [cont.]
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)