Blu Gem revisits “Bonita Applebum,” with help from one-time ATCQ member Consequence. Blu and Cons sit in with Young Jack Thriller at ThisIs50 in the second clip.
Official label descrip: “This collaboration was initially inspired by the WWE’s “Wyatt Family” and from there spawned into something epic. Sure to be a fan favorite amongst Wrestling, Rock & Hip Hop enthusiast alike, “The Whole World” is an Anthem of Global proportions and is available on iTunes now.”
Cons sets up a remix video for his nightlife track, “Bottle Girls.”
Produced by ADRM + Cons.
Movies On Demand 5 incoming…
Cons delivers his own remix on Vado’s “My Bae”, featuring Jeremih.
Cons’ puts a new twist to SchoolBoy Q’s “Studio”, from the upcoming Movies On Demand 5. Additional vocals by Brother Num.
The first single off of Audible Doctor’s upcoming EP Can’t Keep The People Waiting.
Consequence adds some verses to Usher’s “Good Kisser” on his own remix of the cut.
Cons supplies a “Super 16″ to Robin’s ode to regret and winning back love. Additional production and Mixed by David Matin
Consequence’s new song “Bottle Girls” is an ode to Cons’ favorite bottle service waitresses that are posting pictures online and making appearances in New York City’s gentlemen club scene.
Cons lends his own verses to De La Soul and J Dilla’s “Vocabulary Spills” from the Smell The Da.I.S.Y.
Company of Greatness Presents “Follow The Buzzards”, produced by Cons.
Consequence’s new track, “Super Man Lover.” Featuring Company of Greatness which consists of Brother Num, Jus Raro, Dave Doo-So & David Matin, Cons spills heartfelt lyrics about his limitless abilities and super-hero like mindset. The Queens rapper latest jam was co-produced by himself and David Matin.
Crown-wearing lion looking into space pensively. Guest shots from Freddie Gibbs, Consequence, Jon Connor, Peter Jackson, Waka Flocka, Talib Kweli, DJ Paul, Joell Ortiz, Riff Raff, OJ Da Juiceman, Young Buck, Sheek Louch, and more. Download Mixtape | Free Mixtapes Powered by DatPiff.com
Fresh off of winning his very first Grammy with Tedeschi Trucks Band for Best Blues Album of the year in 2012 (Maurice was the horn arranger for the 11-piece ensemble), Maurice “Mobetta” Brown has also appeared on LP’s from Santigold, Ski Beatz, Prodigy, Talib Kweli, Cee-Lo, Diddy, Musiq Soulchild and countless others. Maurice is prepping [cont.]
Cons covers “Black Skinheads” from Kanye’s Yeezus LP.
Prod. by The Produce Section. From Episode 8 of VH1′s “Love & Hip Hop”. “Listen, Rudolph Don’t Run My Crib”
Joe Budden speaks with Young Jack Thriller about past drug use and his recent run-in with Consequence.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)