Cons lends vocals to Nas’ “It Ain’t Hard To Tell” instrumental. Curb Certified 2 on the way.
Two new tracks from Consequence’s forthcoming Curb Certified 2. “Soul Power” produced by Doc Da Mindbenda and Cons himself, while “Trust Fund Baby” is produced by Q-Tip.
Consequence fires up for his freestyle on DJ Green Lantern’s Invasion Radio (co-hosted by Boss Lady) on Hip Hop Nation every Monday night at 10pm ET (Ch. 44).
Something new from Consequence’s upcoming Curb Certified 2 mixtape, featuring long-time collaborator B. Rhymes.
This Curb Certified video was filmed at Petra Nightclub. Directed by Brian Petchers & Consequence.
From Consequence’s recent Curb Certified mixtape. Prod. by The Produce Section, directed by Jack Cearnal,Thuan Tran & Consequence.
Despite an unfortunate turn of events this year, cousins and former A Tribe Called Quest collaborators Q-Tip and Consequence have put past beefs aside, MTV’s RapFix reports. “After a very intense & extensive meeting, Q-Tip & myself have resolved our public & private issues,” Cons revealed in a statement. “With so many manufactured ‘beefs’ in [cont.]
Consequence – “Curb Certified” (Mixtape)
From the Cons’ Curb Certified, hitting tomorrow. Download
Something from Cons’ upcoming Curb Certified mixtape, dropping any day now. Download
Consequence calls into Street Disciplez Radio, and suggests he’s the reason Q Tip did a few tracks on the Watch the Throne album, promotes his new mixtape, and says beef with Pusha T isn’t squashed.
Another one from Cons’ Curb Certified mixtape, hitting Veteran’s Day. Download
Off Curb Certified hosted by Superstar Jay & DJ Love Dinero, due November 11th.
Consequence spits over one of LOTUG’s freshest beats ever. Download
Consequence borrows Wale’s “That Way” instrumental for this track from the Curb Certified mixtape, dropping soon. Download
From Cons’ forthcoming Curb Certified mixtape. Download
From Cons’ next mixtape, Curb Certified, produced by Superstar Jay and DJ Love Dinero.
Cons says Kanye and him have spoken, but he and Q-Tip have not made amends.
Cons’ Movies On Demand 3 is up on Itunes now. Here goes the latest single, produced by Moss.
Originally slated for “Cons TV”, “Everybody Told Me” is the most intense & visually engaging video the World has seen some time. Consequence gives you an in-depth look into his soul via an adaptation of the “Tornado scene” from “The Wizard of Oz”. Directed by Consequence. Off Movies On Demand 3, on Itunes now.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)