Dame Dash and Harlem’s Sen City deliver a video for “Flip”.
Dame Dash brings new music via his BluRoc imprint, featuring Jim Jones and Smoke DZA. Also check out “Flip” featuring Sen City, down below.
SpliffTV directs this ad for Fancy.Com, a same day delivery service start-up, featuring Cam’Ron and Dame Dash in the spot. Which do you prefer to deliver your package, sexy models or Amazon’s new drone-army?
Dame Dash’s DD172 / Blu Roc Records imprint was on display last month in Brooklyn, showing off the talents of Curren$y, Big K.R.I.T., Trademark, Smoke DZA, Rugz D. Bewler, Tabi Bonney, Nesby Phips, and Stalley, all over live music from Ski Beatz and The Sensei’s. This all Greek to you? Then this is the starting [cont.]
Dame spoke with MTV on the reinvention of Roc-A-Fella Records under the eye of Dame Dash. “If Jay wanna come through and do something, he can come holla at me,” Dash told MTV. “I ain’t got no beefs with Jay. Just off the strength that it’s Roc-A-Fella, I could never tell Jay he can’t be [cont.]
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)