New music from Harry Fraud’s Surf School imprint.
New music from The Kid Daytona on Harry Fraud’s Surf School Records imprint, from Daytona’s upcoming 2015 LP for the label.
From the NBA Live 2015 Soundtrack.
Daytona recently became the newest artist to sign with Harry Fraud’s SRFSCHL Recordings. Today, he’s given HNHH the green light to premiere his new Fraud-produced track, “All Love”. The video finds the rapper embracing the outdoors, lending to the summer-y vibes of the track. The song itself impacted in June, and along with “Type Ish” [cont.]
Produced by Harry Fraud.
Harry Fraud’s SRFSCHL imprint delivers another in-house produced cut from The Kid Daytona.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)