Leading single “Slapp” off of Stalley’s high anticipated upcoming project “Lincoln Way Nights (Intelligent Trunk Music)” due February 08, 2011.
Ski Beatz talks to The Hip Hop Chronicle UK about his album, the artists he is working with, and the mythical Dojo DD172. Sonny Cheeba from Camp Lo pops up to spread love as well.
Dame Dash’s DD172 / Blu Roc Records imprint was on display last month in Brooklyn, showing off the talents of Curren$y, Big K.R.I.T., Trademark, Smoke DZA, Rugz D. Bewler, Tabi Bonney, Nesby Phips, and Stalley, all over live music from Ski Beatz and The Sensei’s. This all Greek to you? Then this is the starting [cont.]
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)