Diggy Simmons borrows G.O.O.D. Music’s “New God Flow” instrumental.
Diggy borrows Big Sean and Meek Mill’s scorching track for “Burn”.
Another one from Unexpected Arrival, out now.
On paper, the prospect of an album from Diggy Simmons – the son of Rev. Run – seems like a big “no thank you”. Good looking kid rapper? Check. Born into money? Check. Skills…? Skills..? SKILLS??? Yes…..check. Yes, Run raised him right, as the young emcee definitely holds his own, as he first caught our [cont.]
Leftover that didn’t make Diggy’s Unexpected Arrival.
Diggy is apparently upset with J. Cole for some lyrics on “Grew Up Fast”, where Cole spit the following lines: “Move along cock-sucker, ain’t got nothing to see / ‘less you talking blockbuster, you niggas is not Russell / You more Diggy, Me, I’m more Biggie / No diss to the young boy, I’m just [cont.]
Here’s the video for Diggy’s single that dropped earlier this week, from his upcoming LP Unexpected Arrival, due March 20th.
From Diggy’s March 20th Atlantic Records release, Unexpected Arrival.
Diggy’s Atlantic debut is coming soon. Here’s a single aimed straight at radio. LISTEN: Diggy – “Do It Like You” (feat. Jeremih)
Son-of-Run hops on top of a Jungle Beats track, with a little help from DOE. LISTEN: Diggy – “Everybody Late” (feat. DOE) Via: Twitter
LISTEN: Diggy – “Oh Yeah” (feat. Lupe Fiasco + Pharrell) Diggy Simmons is in good company here with this new joint, taken from his upcoming “Airborne” mixtape with DJ Spinking.
Here we go with a new clip of Summer Jam, this time with Diggy Simmons perfroming his track “Flow Stoopid.” This is from this last weekend at Summer Jam.
The child of Rev. Run – and also a nasty emcee – speaks with Sway of MTV about his career and what to expect from his music. Off camera, he added “That’s something I really focus on, because a lot of my inspiration in music, they vary, from Lupe [Fiasco] to A Tribe Called Quest,” [cont.]
Lupe Fiasco stopped by for a quick one on one with Nina 9 of Hip-Hop Nation to discuss the All City Chess Club. The first joint they’ll drop is the “I’m Beamin” Remix (it’s halfway done.) …He also said it’s not necessarily a group…it’s more like a movement. Lupe: “Blu is probably the only MC [cont.]
Joell Ortiz went to his twitter to announce that the “Call Me (Remix)” was official dead. He said he reached to Diggy and Wiz Khalifa who both liked the idea, but it was eventually shut down by the labels.
Rev. Run’s rapping offspring impressed us all with his early leaked material, and very quickly signed with Atlantic Records. In the above clip, he tells BET about the signing.
Usually not big on nepotism in hip-hop, but Diggy’s got lyrics. Made you look.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)