Well, it’s not exactly “Look At Me Now Pt. 2″, as Busta has been replaced by Lil Twist, but close.
Another one from Iggy’s TrapGold mixtape, due Oct. 11th.
Diplo’s Major Lazer crew teams with J. Cole on the one-year anniversary of Cole World: The Sideline Story. This extra, extra fresh. “The agony of defeat, I wish the elite could get a taste…”
In case you hadn’t heard, Diplo has started a label-within-a-label, called Jeffree’s, which is under the Mad Decent imprint. “Made for new artists thinking outside of the box,” according to Diplo, the label releases free singles every Thursday, and then releases compilations every two month on Itunes. So this is Jeffree’s Vol. 5, take a [cont.]
Kreayshawn delivers this collaboration with Diplo and Sissy Nobby from her Sept. 18th release, Somethin Bout Kreay.
Henceforth, Snoop Dogg shall hereby now be known as SNOOP LION. At least until he’s done with this Diplo-produced reggae record, Reincarnated.
Best track from Wale’s Ambition, with Diplo on the beat, gets a remix with Diddy and company.
This shit is dope. Directed by @lilinternet.
Usually posting something like this would be a no-no, but Sir Diplo really nailed this one. Nice.
One more from Wale’s Ambition, hitting November 1st. LISTEN: Wale – “Slight Work” (feat. Big Sean; prod. Diplo)
It’s called Legitmix… Read on…. For the first time ever, Diplo and Mad Decent can sell works made using copyrighted music without having to go through the often costly and time consuming music clearance process. This breakthrough is made possible by the revolutionary Legitmix platform. With a few mouse clicks, you can recreate an artist’s [cont.]
C. Breezy’s latest club-banger gets visual, as he channels his inner Mars Blackmon. Produced by Afrojack and Diplo, slain by Busta Rhymes.
You can always count on Diplo and Benzi to discover new talent, and as is the case with Mansions on The Moon. The group is managed by Shae of N.E.R.D. and presents us with their first mixtape release, Paradise Falls. Download link courtesy of TWV. Benzi + Diplo Present Mansions On The Moon “Paradise Falls” [cont.]
Here go the visuals for Diplo and Lil’ Jon’s “U Don’t Like Me”, taken from the Blow Your Head Vol 1: Diplo presents DUBSTEP coming soon.
Hilarious rap outfit Das Racist deliver their highly anticipated Sit Down, Man mixtape, including guest shots from Diplo, El-P, Scoop Deville, Dame Grease, Roc Marciano, and Boi-1nda. HHS review coming soon. Das Racist – “Sit Down, Man” (Mixtape)
Diplo discovery Das Racist speak on their forthcoming mixtape/album Sit Down, Man, dropping September 14th on Mad Decent. Production from Diplo, El-P, Scoop Deville, Boi 1nda, Dame Grease, and more.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)