Directed by Collin Tilley.
1. Intro 2. Yeah You Would 3. Sade 4. Yesterday ft. Chris Brown 5. Ass On The Floor 6. Looking For Love ft. Usher 7. Private Entertainer ft. Rick Ross 8. Rollercoaster 9. Change 10. Make Love To You 11. I Know ft. Wiz Khalifa & Chris Brown 12. Shades ft. Lil Wayne and Justin [cont.]
Diddy & Dirty Money meet up with Tim Westwood in London, as well as a whole host of U.K. rappers.
Probably the strongest track on Last Train To Paris. Janelle Monae wrote this, right? Just admit it.
Two of the better cuts from Diddy’s Last Train To Paris get the superstar remixes. LISTEN: Diddy – “Someone To Love Me (Remix)” (feat. Mary J. Blige + Lil Wayne) LISTEN: Diddy – “Hello, Good Morning (Remix)” (feat. Eminem) Via: TIRB, TI50 Via:
Chelsea Handler knows how to bring the best out of her interviewees, and her latest with Diddy finds him offering to pull out his dick for her. Yes.
Regardless of how you feel about his music, nobody can deny the business man and walking promotion machine that is Diddy. Truth of the matter is, many out there don’t really love Diddy musically, beyond the original Biggie Bad Boy era, but we follow him regardless to see if he will strike gold once again. [cont.]
Diddy delivers a pair of new videos for his Last Train To Paris project, in stores today.
Words cannot express the above performance. Which raises another question, is the studio audience on SNL not allowed to “boo”?
Diddy’s musical autobiography debuted on E! this evening. The Last Train To Paris in stores December 14th.
Swizz Beatz continues his official sponsored weekly Monster Mondays free MP3 series with this Dirty Money collaboration. Those drums sound familiar. [Audio clip: view full post to listen] LISTEN: Swizz Beatz – “Ass On The Floor” (feat. Dirty Money) Swizz Beatz – “Ass On The Floor” (feat. Dirty Money) Via: BM
Fash takes it back to the west coast after his tribute to Illmatic. Not featuring Diddy’s Dirty Money. Off that Grizzly City 3 mixtape hosted by DJ Skee. Directed by Jon Rezonable.
Heh, Dirty Money’s got a new name. The NFAC for short?
Video for Dirty Money’s fourth single from Last Train To Paris.
Remix of Diddy and Dirty Money’s latest single, featuring the remix king, Busta Rhymes and Drizzy. LISTEN: Diddy + Dirty Money – “Loving You No More (Remix)” (feat. Busta Rhymes + Drake)
Red Cafe remix of the Dirty Money / Diddy radio jam. LISTEN: Dirty Money – “Loving You No More” (feat. Red Cafe + Drake)
Diddy, Drake, and Dirty join forces for this celebration of autotune. LISTEN: Dirty Money – “Loving You No More” (feat. Drake)
Maino nabs Dirty Money and Diddy to invent the remix. Autotune is set to “on”. LISTEN: Maino – “Don’t Say Nothing (Remix)” (feat. Dirty Money)
Rick Ross joins Diddy and Dirty Money for this interview / performance of “Hello Good Morning”.
Diddy sets up his forthcoming LP, Last Train To Paris, nicely at the BET Awards with a star-studded performance of Waka Flocka’s “O Let’s Do It” and “Hello Good Morning”.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)