Wiz speaks on his upcoming album, Rolling Papers, and freestyles for Cluminatti.
Finally back in the public eye, Kanye is making appearances everywhere. This time he sits with DJ Clue on his Power105 show.
Ah, memories. Fat Joe’s The Darkside is in stores Tuesday.
“DJ Clue… Clue… Clue!” When you heard this, you knew you were about to hear something exclusive. Back in the late 90′s in Queens, a Clue tape was like Christmas coming early. He knew how to introduce a song and unlike other DJ’s who screamed over everything, Clue sprinkled a few “Ha Ha’s” [cont.]
Recognized as the rotten apples most prominent mixtape slinger, DJ Clue’s second major-label compilation, Backstage, is another installment of exclusive material that promotes the impending theatrical release of Jay-Z’s Hard Knock Life tour. Though classifying Clue as a “DJ” is certainly a stretch (check out Revolution, DJ Babu, and X-ecutioners among many for confirmation). He [cont.]
After dropping the accompanying score to Jay-Z’s mega-successful Hard Knock Life tour, DJ Clue returns with his third major label mixtape endeavor The Professional Pt. 2. Though there is no change to Clue’s loosely scripted formula, his networking abilities remain essential, as his name continues to draw hip-hop’s reigning chart-toppers. However, assimilating these hired guns [cont.]
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)