New music as featured on DJ MLK’s Good Night Don’t Exist In ATL mixtape, but more importantly, the first single from Tip’s upcoming new album, Paperwork: The Motion Picture.
While Trouble Man has no said date, Tip throws out another single in hopes of nailing down it’s release. DJ Toomp produces.
From Stalley’s forthcoming Savage Journey To The American Dream is on the way, but first will be Songs By Me, Stalley, a weekly release series of tracks that didn’t make the album. Here’s the first taste.
In a recent interview with Vibe, DJ Toomp, producer behind Kanye West’s “Good Life”, “Can’t Tell Me Nothing”, and T.I.’s “What U Know”, spoke on upcoming projects he’s working on, namely new LP’s from Jay and ‘Ye. The ATL producer said that he and Kanye have completed four tracks from the upcoming Good Ass Job [cont.]
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)