New music on Skrillex’s OWSLA imprint. The Barcode EP is available now.
Produced by Matt Friedman.
Debut EP from buzz-worthy 19-year old Harlem emcee, who produces most of it himself. He also taps additional production from Chad Hugo, Hudson Mohawke, and Rico Beats, plus guest vox from Pusha T on the remix to “Pierce”. Tracklist: 1. Fashion Show (Prod. Dominic Lord & Madd Matt) 2. Wrong For Right (Prod. Dominic Lord [cont.]
Ex-A$AP rapper/producer/designer Dominic Lord got Pusha-T for the remix of his lead single “Pierce” and tweaked the Hudson Mohawke beat by sampling Grimes. This one might break the internet.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)