From the upcoming album, Loso’s Way 2: Rise to Power.
The latest from R-Les new LP, Black Mozart, available now.
Famed Brooklyn rapper Fabolous opens up about Kendrick Lamar’s “Control” verse, where he crowned himself the “King of NY,” revealing that he had mixed feelings about the verse. He also explains how he did his research on the situation after the song was released, and how he was prepared to respond.
From Self Made 3 in stores and on Itunes 9/17.
Fabolous spits over Big’s RZA beat, “Long Kiss Goodnight”, as taken from Flay Fitty’s Project Showdown mixtape from DJ Drama and Whoo Kid.
Broadway is the vocalist on this track. Not to be confused with this man. The Soul Tape 2 is available now.
DJ Prostyle links with Fab and French for his new single. Fuck outta here.
Fabolous delivers a video for this cut from Funk Flex’s Who You Mad At? Me Or Yourself? mixtape, available now.
Fab and Meek appear on the remix of SBOE’s “This Shit Is Lit”.
Nardwuar interviews Fabolous in Vancouver, BC.
In this interview with Montreality, Fabolous speaks about his upcoming studio album, Loso’s Way 2 (creative approach, release date), relationship w/ fellow Brooklyn rapper Jay-Z, memories of the late, great Nate Dogg and more.
Fabolous meets up with Life+Times in Brooklyn to break down the lyrical themes of his hit, “Breathe”.
Loso’s Way 2 coming soon.
Kev interviews Pusha T, with a little help from Fabolous.
Happening June 2nd at Met Life Stadium, Hot 97 revealed their line-up for this year’s Summer Jam stage. Wale, 2 Chainz, Kendrick Lamar, Wu-Tang Clan, Fabolous, Joe Budden, Miguel, A$AP Rocky, Chris Brown, and French Montana will each grace the stage at this year’s fest.
Famed NY rapper Fabolous shares his thoughts on rappers on Twitter, revealing that he backed away from joking with rappers on the social media site, because some can be too sensitive. Fabolous also shares his thoughts on Ray J’s new track “I Hit it First,”his relationship with Lil Wayne after “So NY,” and his funniest [cont.]
7-minute extended director’s cut of Fabolous’ new video. The “explicit” means the dirty words are left in tact; there’s no titties. Although Chris Brown’s nipples are present, which can be a shock for some sensitive viewers.
Fabolous performs “We Get High” off his Soul Tape 2.
From American Psycho II, hitting in May.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)