New music from Freddie Gibbs and the ESGN crew.
Heh, Gibbs. “The Bronco’s been discontinued. We’re trying to shed that whole fugitive on the run thing. This is the Escape.” Produced by Lord Zedd. Not to be confused with this man.
Produced by Jeffro (Large Money Ent). From Freeway & The Jacka’s upcoming album Highway Robbery dropping November 12th.
The single is available on iTunes now.
From J NICS x DJ Burn One “DarkSide” EP available free at DJ Booth. Directed by Joseph Cinnante (Last Rights) x JMAC.
“Holdin On” featuring Freddie Gibbs will be available on the Flume: Deluxe Edition on November 8.
Directed by Elevator.
From the soundtrack to Grand Theft Auto V.
From the DEEPER EP, available now.
From Chipper Jones Vol. 2, which also features Action Bronson, A$AP Rocky, Danny Brown, and more. Produced by Eli Myles. Directed by Chris Simmons, Joey Fatts, and The ICU.
Cookin’ Soul remixes Madlib and Freddie Gibbs’ “Shame”, for free download.
Stay tuned for the official video directed by @Elevator_, coming soon.
Freddie Gibbs and Madlib link once again, for this cut from their “Deeper” vinyl maxi-single. Folllowing the launch of two critically- and street-acclaimed EPs, and a single released in conjunction with television network Adult Swim, Madlib and Freddie Gibbs return with a final EP launch before they release their long-awaited collaborative album, Piñata. Anticipation is [cont.]
Produced by Lifted. Directed by Danny Manhattan. From ESGN, available now.
The Penny Freestyle Series continues it’s second round, with Sky’s latest over Madlib & Freddie Gibbs’ “Later That Night instrumental.
Gangsta Gibbs makes his third appearance as a guest host. We talk about his foray into Hollywood, why he has beef with Jadakiss, his upcoming album with Madlib and the time Michael Jackson visited Gary, Indiana. We also go into the outcome of the George Zimmerman trial. Jamal Jimoh of Nick Cannon fame also talks [cont.]
With ESGN in the bag, Freddie Gibbs focuses on his next project, Piñata, which will be produced by Madlib. The LP will feature Joey Bada$$, Raekwon, Danny Brown, Ab-Soul, and more.
Gary, Indiana’s Freddie Gibbs has had a tough year. After being featured as one of XXL’s 2010 Freshmen, he quickly landed a deal with Young Jeezy’s CTE imprint, which would be followed by the release of his critically acclaimed mixtape, Baby Face Killa. While the project was not technically an album, it featured all original [cont.]
Directed By Gregory Buissereth. From ESGN, available now.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)